DO YOU WANT TO LEARN THE BEST TECHNIQUES TO BE FIRM, EFFECTIVE AND PROFESSIONAL WHEN RECOVERING DEBT?
Credit management doesn’t have to be a warzone
Collecting debt can be hard when using inadequate techniques, that’s why this workshop focuses on enabling and equipping you with the knowledge and tools you need to be successful, such as:
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of a Debt Collector
- Identifying common mistakes that Debt Collection Agents make
- Managing your own behaviours and understanding their impact
- Applying Debt Collection Processes as required
- Applying Debt Collectors Code of Conduct
- Knowing and understanding the Protection of Personal Information Act– POPI
- Knowing and understanding the National Credit Act – NCA
- Knowing and understanding the Consumer Protection Act – CPA
Are you passionate about learning more and mastering the art of debt recovery?
Not sure? Then answer these questions and decide for yourself.
If you answered yes
to any one or more of these questions
then this Debt Collections workshop is your salvation and pathway to success.
What you will learn
This training workshop will equip you with the required skills to recover debt within a Contact Centre environment.
WE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
The WHAT of Credit Management
Roles and responsibilities of Credit Management
Define credit/role in the organisation
Fundamentals of Credit assessment
Today's Learners become Tomorrow's Leaders
Let us help you get there