WOULD YOU LIKE TO IMPROVE EFFECTIVENESS IN YOUR QA PROCESS?
Guarantee each ‘moment of truth’ is
experienced as promised
This tool will enable you to effectively evaluate agent performance and improve customer service with the following key outcomes:
- Understand: Quality Assurance, Call Monitoring and Calibration within the Contact Centre.
- Define ‘calibration’ and understand its benefits
- Prioritise which calls should be calibrated
- Have a sense of and apply the call calibration process
- Manage the results of calibration
- Identify performance gaps
- Apply best practice tips through coaching to improve overall performance
Do you want to influence performance and improve customer satisfaction?
Not sure? Then answer these questions and decide for yourself.
If you answered yes
to any one or more of these questions
then join us for the Call Calibration workshop and make every ‘moment of truth’ count.
What you will learn
Quality Assurance and monitoring is an essential success factor of the Contact Centre. This training workshop will introduce calibration as a tool to build consistency into the Quality Assurance (QA) programme of your organisation.
WE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
Explain the purpose of Quality Assurance, Call Monitoring and Calibration within your Contact Centre
Define calibration and understand the benefits
Identify which calls should be Calibrated
Understand and apply the call calibration process
Today's Learners become Tomorrow's Leaders
Let us help you get there