Recommendations to prepare staff to deal with the transformed customer
Customer Experience (CX) is your customers’ holistic perception of their experience with your business or brand - from your website, to customer engagement and receiving the product/service purchased.
Clients do not come first. Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the clients.
- Richard Branson-
Knowing that your employees play a critical role in delivering your CX strategies is one thing. Knowing how to prepare and equip them to shift to a customer-centric approach that meets the demands of a transformed customer is something else.
Based on a number of thought-leaders in the field of CX, here are eight combined tips we can recommend to manage and engage with the transformed customer:
- Create a CX vision aligned to the organisations values and brand promise
- Establish a service orientated company culture
- Treat employees well – they in turn will treat clients well
- Make the right hires - not all of us our customer centric naturally
- Ensure that training is implemented to support and develop the required skills and attitudes
- Use technology to optimise operations
- Place high value on customer feedback
- Encourage employees to take ownership
In order to keep up with radical changes within the retail industry, it is essential to ensure that your business is customer-centric.
Connect with us over coffee to craft an organisational strategy that meets the demands of industry and your consumer!
Adapting learning strategies to the vicissitudes of societal change is not an easy task. It involves constant attention to developments in technology as well as…
The skills needed to cope with and thrive in our jobs is changing at a rapid pace. Our business models are needing to be digitized, driven by technological innovation
Born into the world of artificial intelligence, augmented reality, machine learning and big data; Gen Alpha’s will be the most technically advanced, highly educated and