Qualification: National Diploma in ODETDP
Broaden your exposure to the ETD cycle – fosters theoretical understanding, practical application and reflection for continuous improvement in ETD practices.
Cape Town Address:1st Floor, Nolands House River Park,
Liesbeek Parkway Mowbray,
Johannesburg Address:3rd – 4th Floor, Metropolitan Building,
108 Fox Street
This qualification addresses intermediary competencies for ETD practitioners to be able to prepare needs analyse, facilitate learning, conduct assessment, moderation and coach learners within the context of a quality assurance system.
Our delivery and interaction method:
- Offered on a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) basis for those who wish to gain formal recognition and credit towards this qualification delivered over an approximate 1-year period. An important pre-requisite is the successful achievement of unit standard: 115753.
- Learners will attend eight (8) full day Saturday classroom-based sessions. These interactive super-coaching sessions are aimed at sharing knowledge and experience to understand the evidence requirements for each of the exit-level outcomes involved in this qualification.
- Learners will also receive eleven (11) 1-hour coaching sessions on a one-on-one basis. Sessions will be scheduled on week-days, which are identified at the start of the programme.
- Two (2) week-day sessions which is more practical in nature. These sessions will be agreed upon upfront to assist with planning time away from work.
- Online support is also provided in the form of: five (5) Adobe-Connect group sessions (scheduled post Saturday sessions) to allow for Q&A on assignments. Support videos are also made available which contains tips and guidance on how to prepare evidence towards the summative outcomes being assessed.
- Want to work ahead? We will make available recorded online sessions held with previous groups to offer additional support during the programme.
NEED SOME HELP?